November 2nd General Election
- Voting Machines will be available on November 2nd Election Day for voting in-person at the polls.
- Early in-person voting will be available throughout Morris County. Find out more about Early Voting.
- Mail-In Ballots can be requested from the Morris County Clerk's Office as an alternative to voting on the voting machines.
- If you have previously requested a ballot for all future elections, you will continue to be mailed your ballot. Please contact the Morris County Clerk with any questions regarding your status.
- Mail-In Ballots can be returned via the USPS or deposited in one of the 30 secure Mail-In Ballot drop boxes located in Morris County.
- Commencement of Mailing Mail-In Ballots -Saturday, September 18
- Voter Registration Deadline - Tuesday, October 12
- Mailing of Sample Ballots - Wednesday, October 20
- Early Voting Period - Saturday, October 23 - Sunday, October 31
- Election Day - Tuesday, November 2
- Mail-In Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, Tuesday, November 2nd, and received no later than Monday, November 8th.
How do I Register to Vote?
First, check the State of New Jersey’s Elections “Am I registered?” page to see if you’re already registered.
If you are not registered you can either:
Register to vote online (a driver’s license/non-driver ID card OR a Social Security number is required)
Or, complete a registration application form at the Morris County Board of Elections’ office or by mail:
Forms are also available at Town Hall
You can also register to vote at your local Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) office while applying for/renewing a driver’s license or non-driver ID card.
When is the voter registration deadline?
You must register to vote 21 days before any election. For the November 2nd General Election the deadline is October 12th.
For more information on elections click here.